10 Question to ask before you book your wedding photographer
Here is the few common question you must ask your wedding photographer. Its your right to know cause this is once in a life time and life's best memorable times ever
- 1. Is Photography your main business? What percentage of your work is composed of weddings?
- 2. How long have you been photographing weddings? Can I see a list of references and/or reviews?
- 3. Have you ever worked at our location before?
- 4. Will you be my photographer on the day of the wedding? What is your plan if you are unable to attend due to illness or unforeseen circumstances?
- 5. Can we see a recent finished set of proofs from an entire wedding?
- 6. Are you willing to follow a shot list?
- 7. What makes you different from other photographers? How would you describe your photography style?
- 8. After the wedding, when can we expect to see the photos?
- 9. What do your packages include and what will I have to pay extra for?
- 10. How much of a deposit is required to hold the date? When is the balance due? What forms of payment do you accept?