Looking for a wedding photographer in Mumbai? Traditional to candid, Photographers to videographers, Photo albums to wedding films, name it and we have it. Choose among the best to capture your memories. This list is in no particular order.
1. Fotografia 9 - Fotografia 9 is a team of photographers led by Shruti Joshi & Saketesh Mohapatra specialising in creative & contemporary photography. They are featured amongst the Best Wedding Photographers in India by "Wedding Photography Select – UK, in Wedding Vows Magazine, in Smart Photography Magazine and also are the Winner of Bridal Portrait at Wedding Sutra. They have also been featured in association with NDTV Good Times.
Fotografia’s area of expertise – Wedding Photography, Creative and contemporary photography.
Click here to view Fotographia 9's wedding photography portfolio
2. Photo Shoto -Wedding moments are something that everyone wants to preserve for a life time.Photo shoto knows how to make even a simple wedding into an amazing memory. They bring a personal touch to the most important day of your life and capture all the memorable moments.
Photo Shoto’s area of expertise – Candid wedding photography ,event photography, Couple shoots.
Click here to view Photo shoto's wedding photography portfolio
3. Naresh Munigala - Naresh is a pass out from the National Institute of photography. Traditional wedding photography and candid wedding photography is his forte. Simple and pure moments are what you’ll find in Naresh’s pictures. Indian Wedding- Budget friendly and awesome quality - Naresh is your guy.
Naresh’s area of expertise – Wedding Photography (Traditional , candid , contemporary, documentary - however you like it )
Click here to view Naresh's wedding photography portfolio
4. Sagar Vohra/Shotzzz – ““There are always two people in a picture. The photographer and the viewer.” Shotzzz is an based imaging outfit specialized in providing exemplary and HD Cinematography quality in a variety of subjects such as architecture, interiors, food & beverages, still life, products, people and weddings, Shotzzz has been in existence since 2008, shooting on location as well as at its New Delhi and Mumbai studio, equipped with the latest technology.”
Shotzzz’s area of expertise – Wedding, Children, Fashion, candid wedding photography
Click here to view Sagar Vohra's wedding photography portfolio
5. Salim Khan - Salim shoots in multiple Indian cities and in his own words - Wedding photography is being there at the right place, at the right time, and most of all being ready when it happens. We are proud to show through our work, that we have been blessed by quick instincts to do just that making sure not a moment goes by, without we sealing it in our lens…for you…forever. When it comes to your day, hire the most able photographer and then you do not have worry of how much he/she charges, because, what he/she delivers, will linger for the rest of your life. And of course, it is better to select the right, than think…”it could have been”.
Salim’s area of expertise – Wedding Photography, couple shoots, candid photography
Click here to view Salim Khan's wedding photography portfolio
6.Namit Narlawar - He’s a Passionate photographer always ready to capture anything and everything. For him photography is an art of looking at the things differently and giving life to the imaginations.He is looking forward to be a successful photographer who can capture pictures which are self explanatory. Because for him a photographer becomes successful when others are able to look at the picture with his eyes.
Namit’s area of expertise – Candid wedding shoots, portfolios, kids, events and automotive.
Click here to view Namit's wedding photography portfolio
7.Abhilasha Udaygeeth - Abhilasha shoots in Chennai, Nagpur, Delhi and Pune as well, and as she says, her style is informal, photojournalistic, and creative. She captures expressions and and freezes the moments that are often missed. Abhilasha an easy, friendly and nice person to work with and also is known to deliver amazing pictures
Abhilasha’s area of expertise – Candid wedding photography
Click here to view Abhilasha's wedding photography portfolio
8.Darshan Ambre - Photography has been his passion since childhood. Hes’ a total camera aficionado.Loves to travel new unexplored places and forts. Darshan has a major in advertising and has 2 years of experience in the wedding industry, and seeks to capture the real emotions.
Darshan’s area of expertise – Candid wedding photography, cinematography
He strongly believe in “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” Also he focuses more on actions than words and his work will speak for itself
Click here to view Darshan Ambre's wedding photography portfolio
9.Paromita Deb Areng - Paromita’s style of work is photojournalistic mixed with a set of aesthetical conceptualized couple/group photographs. In her own words “While shooting weddings I like to blend in with the crowd and capture moments which will add in the storytelling of your big day. The prime focus of the wedding are the bride & groom and the immediate family members.”
Paromita’s area of expertise – Wedding photography and wedding films
Click here to view Paromita's wedding photography portfolio
10. Debi Sen Gupta - Debi has an impeccable eye for detail and seeks to capture the candid moments of your wedding and family portraits as well.Debi loves to shoot couples -“ for those who are young and in love; or may be not so young but in love”
Debi’s area of expertise – Wedding photography, Children, Maternity and Baby Shoots and get-togethers.
Click here to view Debi's wedding photography portfolio